Alternate component crafting

Right now, the crafting system allows for certain items to be built with several different possible components, food being the most used. An example being that you can use [1 clean water OR 1 water OR 1 salt water]

Is there any way to make 2+ items necessary for an alternate component? Say, [1 clean water AND 1 salt OR 1 salt water]

I’m trying to make something similar to a go bag with guns. I want to be able to pack an M4A1 and some ammo, or an MP5 and some ammo. Not linking the ammo with the gun would allow you to make it with an M4A1, but ammo for an MP5.

Nope, currently the only way is to duplicate the entire recipe. It will work correctly as long as the recipe is reversible, though.

Meaning have two different recipes, one for each gun? That’s kinda what i figured.

Wait, which of these are you asking about, your original question is kinda unclear.

1. (1 clean water) AND (1 salt OR 1 salt water)
    or are you asking
  2. (1 clean water AND 1 salt) OR (1 salt water)

Last I checked we could do #1 but not #2 without recipe duplication.

[quote=“i2amroy, post:4, topic:10128”]Wait, which of these are you asking about, your original question is kinda unclear.

1. (1 clean water) AND (1 salt OR 1 salt water)
    or are you asking
  2. (1 clean water AND 1 salt) OR (1 salt water)

Last I checked we could do #1 but not #2 without recipe duplication.[/quote]

To make the item you would need 1 clean water and 1 salt. Otherwise, you could just use 1 salt water.

Yeah, recipe duplication is the only way right now then, as Coolthulu indicated.

Yeah, was just hoping to not have to clutter up the crafting menu with who knows how many duplicates