A teacher is you!

The life of a survivor is lonely, and once NPCs are improved to the point where they aren’t useless walking meatsacks of free loot we’ll want some reliable companions to kill zombies with, watch our backs while we snooze in the middle of the road, and cook our me- GOD DAMN IT HENRY I SAID I WANTED MY EGGS SUNNY-SIDE UP!

My point is, once we have a loyal NPC companion we should be able to teach them our tricks of the trade. Perhaps Urist Mctwoleftfeet cannot avoid getting his face bit off to save his life, teach him a bit about dodging! Or Henry Mccan’tcookmyfuckingeggsright is a horrible cook, teach him how to work some tasty magic or so help you you’ll show him the business end of a frying pan!

But yeah, that’s the jist of it. Let us teach our useless meatsacks helpful companions some mad skills.

Haha! I actually expect more from the meat sack system. I think handsome attracts opposite sex but it should make guys dislike you!(jealous?)

If you two manage to make a good couple, why not add condoms to our world? LOL

[quote=“Lonewolf, post:2, topic:1865”]Haha! I actually expect more from the meat sack system. I think handsome attracts opposite sex but it should make guys dislike you!(jealous?)

If you two manage to make a good couple, why not add condoms to our world? LOL[/quote]

I just want NPCs to be more useful, not to be used a virtual fuck-toys.

Cataclysm: Sticky Keyboards Ahead!

[quote=“Lonewolf, post:2, topic:1865”]Haha! I actually expect more from the meat sack system. I think handsome attracts opposite sex but it should make guys dislike you!(jealous?)

If you two manage to make a good couple, why not add condoms to our world? LOL[/quote]

Senrain’s right. That said…why wouldn’t Handsome characters attract NPC suitors who find the PC’s gender presentation attractive?