[0.C Cooper] Q-ty of arrows in a quiver?

sorry i may be asking a stupid question but… i just don’t seem to be able to find a quick way to tell how many arrows there are in a quiver =( the only way i can see it is emptying the quiver (to see how many arrows get unloaded into the general inventory) and reloading it.

Number of arrows is in brackets [40]

It’s at the end, and it lists the arrow type before that. Which makes for a long string, the issue is it usually get’s cut off, especially if you reinforce your quiver.
It really should be first.

Don’t reinforce them, and it makes the name shorter.

Lately I don’t bother with quivers. I don’t see what it’s giving me, more encumbrance and the volume/weight is the same.

thank you! i don’t see it even without enhancing the quiver as the name of the quiver (fits) + arrow type are already long enough to push the brackets out of the screen:

large quiver with fletched heavy wooden arrow (fits) [xx]

it’s 57 chars, and i only see it up to (fits), hehe.

eh, i don’t think that’s a good solution =/ personally i’d prefer cdda to cut out less relevant parts of long strings to still include more important parts to fit them on screen, like:

large quiver with fletched […] arrow (fits) [xx]

i understand. but i tend to role-play cdda, which means… i imagine that quivers help keep the arrows ready for shooting. a good archer could use his shooting hand or the arc holding hand to hold a couple of arrows ready for a quick succesion of shots, but otherwise quiver it the the next quickest way to get them out.

in cdda… yep, currently quivers are rather dissapointing =/ i’d really love to see it re-thought and re-done more reallistically.

p.s. just on a funny note: there’s also the “meditative” japanese way of doing things, hehe =D