[0.A-882] Reinforced Glass Dupe

Well, something went wrong when I was making my windscreen, and now I somehow managed to glitch a second sheet of reinforced glass into existence. I guess because the glass I was using to construct the screen was on the other side of where the screen would be, so the game wigged out and gave me a debug message about being unable to find the materials, before giving me the windscreen anyway. I guess it errs on the side of making stuff work, then? Either way, part of my windshield is made out of ‘The Glass That Should Not Be’, and I have some spare glass now :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Lord Sunder, post:1, topic:5489”]Well, something went wrong when I was making my windscreen, and now I somehow managed to glitch a second sheet of reinforced glass into existence. I guess because the glass I was using to construct the screen was on the other side of where the screen would be, so the game wigged out and gave me a debug message about being unable to find the materials, before giving me the windscreen anyway. I guess it errs on the side of making stuff work, then? Either way, part of my windshield is made out of ‘The Glass That Should Not Be’, and I have some spare glass now :P[/quote]It probably found all the materials for building, and only tried to remove them after the screen was installed, meaning that if it uses the same function that searches for the items in your vicinity, it now failed to find the sheet.

https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues/6757 Thanks for reporting