[0.8-2486-gd2bcf26] Can't grab tables and bookshelves

There may be others that can’t be grabbed too but I’ve only noticed these. Is it WAD?

And while we’re at it, the description for zombie necromancers seems to have a typo “… andglowing …”

How much STR do you have? If you don’t have enough you won’t be able to grab and move certain pieces of furniture.

Ah, that may be the case. I suggest implementing a message addressing that instead of the current “There’s nothing to grab there.”

And the character in question has 7 STR

I think if you try to grab it through the construction menu (assuming that’s still implemented? I don’t know) then it will display a message but I don’t know if it’s been carried over to the new method of 'G’rabbing furniture. Thanks for reporting this.

Huh. Last I knew, it should log a UUUUGH sound or similar and take a turn–at least, that’s what the PR code was supposed to do. I’ll see if I can find it.

OK, no “hnngh!” but here’s the PR.

Cannot…resist…

I chuckled.

Hey Rivet, I just saw your typo fix commit in the github and it’s showing as changed from “andglowing” to “andg lowing”. It seems you may have fixed the typo with another typo. I haven’t checked it in-game but tought I’d point that out.

How the heck did I manage to mess that one up?

It happens, you must be tired from implementing all those items. Thanks for the fix tho.