Some way to track/reveal anomolies on the map?

[quote=“i2amroy, post:7, topic:9072”]It’s extremely unlikely you’d find anything that had them marked down anywhere, except for maybe on some sort of survivor-made map.[/quote]I don’t suppose they’d reasonably show up on the flight recorders that you can find at crash sites?

Might be something useful to do with those and the decryption you can do in labs.

[quote=“Caprice, post:21, topic:9072”][quote=“i2amroy, post:7, topic:9072”]It’s extremely unlikely you’d find anything that had them marked down anywhere, except for maybe on some sort of survivor-made map.[/quote]I don’t suppose they’d reasonably show up on the flight recorders that you can find at crash sites?

Might be something useful to do with those and the decryption you can do in labs.[/quote]

I like that. hadn’t thought of it. gives you just one more reason to delve into the labs and a reason to pickup the black box… maybe limit it to one anomaly per box and it could even ‘reveal’ one that you already knew about. maybe instead of revealing it on the map, it could just give you map tile Cordinates… does decryption even do anything currently? I want to say that the last time I even picked up a flight recorder was sometime back in 2014

[quote=“CosmicKobal, post:22, topic:9072”][quote=“Caprice, post:21, topic:9072”][quote=“i2amroy, post:7, topic:9072”]It’s extremely unlikely you’d find anything that had them marked down anywhere, except for maybe on some sort of survivor-made map.[/quote]I don’t suppose they’d reasonably show up on the flight recorders that you can find at crash sites?

Might be something useful to do with those and the decryption you can do in labs.[/quote]

I like that. hadn’t thought of it. gives you just one more reason to delve into the labs and a reason to pickup the black box… maybe limit it to one anomaly per box and it could even ‘reveal’ one that you already knew about. maybe instead of revealing it on the map, it could just give you map tile Cordinates… does decryption even do anything currently? I want to say that the last time I even picked up a flight recorder was sometime back in 2014[/quote]

Creates an NPC quest item. Apart from that, sure, not a bad notion but will need some tweaking.

alslo creepy radio will be good way to creating something like anomaly sensor from stalker when anomaly is in reality bubble it radio will start playing wierd things