Flesh out the suicide system!

Where’s the dignity in that!? I cannot believe someone could display such blatant disregard for our virtual avatar’s honor! FOR THEIR FEELINGS! It might as well be ss13’s “Urist McLegendary starts holding their breath; it looks like they’re trying to commit suicide!”.[/quote]

lol at least i didnt start this thread all about killing thyself :stuck_out_tongue:

“Honk McRobust seizes up and falls limp, their eyes dead and lifeless…”

I always assumed my character used whatever he is wielding to kill himself.

“Clayton McCray beats himself to death with a tin can of beans…”

“Urist McMelancholy stabs himself with +rope reed sock+…”

omg

“Shicurity McRedshirt cautiously opens the cell door to get a close look, baton at the ready.”

Anyhow, I will say that while weapon specific suicides are a welcome flavor idea, I don’t see them as critical in a single player game… there’s really nobody to benefit from your display. (Unlike SS13 where I was profoundly disappointed to discover I couldn’t blow my own skull open by applying the shotgun to my head.)

Alright, someone needs to draft up an SS13 Cataclysm mod.

Replace all the zombies with griefers. Same basic principle.

Someone, code up an infection disease for being clunked in the head by a fire extinguisher.

[size=36pt]NAR-SIE HAS RISEN[/size]

You throw the rock for 346 damage! Critical!

NAR-SIE seizes up and falls limp, their eyes dead and lifeless…

You butcher the corpse.

You have extracted 5 dead assistants from the corpse!

Oh God but this could actually work I think I’m going to make a thread. Sorry for the derail.

You know how many times, I’ve had a shotgun, while with an NPC, and wanted to shoot myself in the head, to bring around a bunch of Z’s to go for the NPC?
Not often but beside the point, I wanted to do this once. I had to settle with shooting the ground in front of me, dropping the gun then pressing Q. And then, just laughing at how screwed the NPC would be.

Bubba pulls the pin on the grenade and holds it in his hand

" YOU AIN’T EVA GONNA TAKE ME CHARILE, YOU AINT EVA GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE"

Explosive suicide is already in, sorta.

That it is.

Bubba can’t feel his little legs anymore.

I always assumed a more biting at the wrist type thing.

I feel a need to mention this, if you want to see the most bass-ass video game suicide of all time, you HAVE to play Planescape: Torment. Dude can WILLPOWER himself out of existence. The Nameless One is officially the most badass character EVER.

Either that or the time he snaps his own neck to prove a point. Or the time he cuts his own throat out. TNO seems to die a lot.

I always assumed a more biting at the wrist type thing.[/quote]

…That sounds like one of the worst ways to die imaginable.