Eager for stealth to be added

[quote=“Nickal, post:6, topic:7994”]love how no one addressed that Shia LaBeouf reference.
not irritated or anything just find that funny.[/quote]

I think it was presumed that everyone is already on the same page about Shia LaBeouf… that we all hope there will someday be a Shia LaBeouf NPC that we can slaughter to our hearts’ content.

That a joyful day will come when our survivors will be able to shoot the bastard, or run him over with our deathmobile, or lure him in front of a zombie horde, or wall him in a room Sims-style, or beat him slowly to death with a vibrator, or launch a nuke at him. And then - if possible - pulping the corpse, butchering it, and setting the tile on fire.

Meanwhile, more stealth options would be good.

[quote=“Vivisector 9999, post:21, topic:7994”][quote=“Nickal, post:6, topic:7994”]love how no one addressed that Shia LaBeouf reference.
not irritated or anything just find that funny.[/quote]

I think it was presumed that everyone is already on the same page about Shia LaBeouf… that we all hope there will someday be a Shia LaBeouf NPC that we can slaughter to our hearts’ content.

That a joyful day will come when our survivors will be able to shoot the bastard, or run him over with our deathmobile, or lure him in front of a zombie horde, or wall him in a room Sims-style, or beat him slowly to death with a vibrator, or launch a nuke at him. And then - if possible - pulping the corpse, butchering it, and setting the tile on fire.

Meanwhile, more stealth options would be good.[/quote]

shia already exists ingame

I should read the changelogs more carefully! I will have to generate more worlds with wandering NPCs now. Or is he a fixed NPC who only spawns at certain locations?

In any case, this is glorious news!

Actual.

Cannibal.

Shia Labeouf.

[quote=“Vivisector 9999, post:23, topic:7994”]HEY LOOK A HIDDEN SPOILER! Congrats, now I will give you a better hint on how to find him, if you want: You gotta be high as shit and hallucinating your balls off. You’ll find Actual Cannibal in the woods, his natural hunting grounds.I should read the changelogs more carefully! I will have to generate more worlds with wandering NPCs now. Or is he a fixed NPC who only spawns at certain locations?

In any case, this is glorious news![/quote]

I’ll give you a hint where to find him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Someone found him In-game.

I found him once,

I got to get really close to him but he didn’t do nothing. Next time I’ll try to attack him.

Fight Idea!
Shia LaBeouf vs. … Shia LaBeouf.