What are you currently playing ? (Mandatory topic)

Oh I see how it is. Your going to make vague references to lies now is it?!?!?

CowEvolution. For the phone. I suck.

GUESS WHAT I’M PLAYING. AS MYSELF. BECAUSE I SO RARELY FIND GAMES WITH A SUITABLE BEARD. LOOK AT THAT BABYFACE IT’S SO GREAT.

Time to feed him all of the drugs and radiation! :smiley:

Played through Bioshock 2 again and finally picked up Minerva’s Den, best $10 I’ve spent on a DLC in a long while, I’d highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the other games in the series.

Mm, the Bioshock series (I’ve only played most of the first, and all of Infinite) seem very high in flavour and emotional content. Things I like! Might have to try out 2, I think I have a copy buried somewhere.

So I modded FallOff The Wagon 3. The survival/food/needs/combat/drugs overhauls have ensured I’m about as likely to die of malnutrition as I am to weather, npcs with mininukes, food poisoning, radiation, and trying to walk with crippled legs.

I’m not sure why I’m playing this game, it’s essentially CDDA now that the landscape can murder me.

[center]METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN[/center]
[center]A Hideo Kojima Game[/center]

Never has my snake been more solid…

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:685, topic:6312”]Mm, the Bioshock series (I’ve only played most of the first, and all of Infinite) seem very high in flavour and emotional content. Things I like! Might have to try out 2, I think I have a copy buried somewhere.

So I modded FallOff The Wagon 3. The survival/food/needs/combat/drugs overhauls have ensured I’m about as likely to die of malnutrition as I am to weather, npcs with mininukes, food poisoning, radiation, and trying to walk with crippled legs.

I’m not sure why I’m playing this game, it’s essentially CDDA now that the landscape can murder me.[/quote]

It’s all about feeding your inner post-apocalyptic masochist, before I found CDDA, Fallout was really the only thing that could do that besides weekends spent playing innawoods bandit characters in Arma/DayZ with my buddies.

So I’m addicted to rad-x of all things, now. This isn’t masochism, it’s madness. And harder on my Wanderer’s wallet that Steam.

Hell yeah I’m gonna sig that

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:683, topic:6312”]

GUESS WHAT I’M PLAYING. AS MYSELF. BECAUSE I SO RARELY FIND GAMES WITH A SUITABLE BEARD. LOOK AT THAT BABYFACE IT’S SO GREAT.

Time to feed him all of the drugs and radiation! :D[/quote]

Is that 3, or Vegas?

Also, i’m a dirty pirate, so i’m playing EVERYTHING.

Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Mincraft Technic Pack, Dwarf Fortress, RL… and i think thats it.

Three. I didn’t have enough caps for Vegas. Got game of the year edition with all the DLC included, tho.

Have fun aiming at the supermutant charging at you.

Oh maybe if you add a scope to your hunting rifle, you can actually use it for something.

Oh wait.

Wait, are we making fun of the hunting rifles or the aiming system?

Modded it. Modded the fuck out of everything. I fuckin’ love getting a bunch of mods to play nice together. If I can’t aim, it’s because I’m drunk from trying to lower my rads the cheap way, and attempting to fire a gun with two broken arms. …I should probably invest in more medical braces so I can un-fuck said arms. BECAUSE I CAN’T SLEEP BROKEN LIMBS AWAY ANY MORE.

I SHOULD REALLY JUST PLAY DARK SOULS AND SAVE MYSELF THE EFFORT.

I was mocking both the aiming system, and the fact that there are no weapon mods.
Honestly, the only thing you can use in 3 is melee. Unless you have hella AP or Grim Reapers Sprint.

Hehehe. Yeah. Vanilla is pretty hilariously bad.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/5606/? I might test how this works! :smiley: your post goaded me to dig around a little. FWE includes a sprint mod, possibly the same one - and I KNOW it modifies guns so bullet spread is dependent on item condition, but damage is mostly due to the gun itself. I’ll be happy to try and see if these are compatible! Aw yes, sniping.

Well you have fun with that. I’m just gonna go scream at my Xbox until it lets me mod it through sheer force of will.

Lemme know how that goes, I may have an xbox in my near-future. (I gotta say, for the whole ‘pc is better’ argument, there is something magical about sittin’ in my favourite beanbag chair with a proper game controller, on a big tv.)

Delta Loop. A good, non-scrolling shooter.
Angband4, too.

Rivet are you trying to start a war?

I like you.

Just doing my part to stir the pot and antagonize the antagonizable.