Trump Shenanigans

Continuing the discussion from Trump SUCKS!:

So, Trump is planning a may day parade. Opinions?

Hopefully he doesn’t fire the guy who is supposed to whisper in his ear that he is not a god.

What do you think? Is he really Russian agent?

stop.

Trump’s the target of a concentrated effort to discredit him, and an easy pick for easy views/ratings. Vilifying him is memeticly popular, and easy to do when he actively plays into it and encourages it.

That said, Paris Hilton 2020

What do you think? Is he really Russian agent?

I think that campaign is Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi and Kenyan Birth Certificate. All are designed to push a perceived button in the Republican political sentiment.

The military parade sorta makes Trump look like he’s copying North Korea after his spats with young Kim.

Trump’s the target of a concentrated effort to discredit him, and an easy pick for easy views/ratings. Vilifying him is memeticly popular, and easy to do when he actively plays into it and encourages it.

Any campaign to vilify him is hamstrung by poor information flow. They might as well be his campaigns considering how many unfriendly and, as you say, seemingly devious hands they pass through.

:slight_smile: yes. because we love indians and play in indians and never play in cowboys. he-he…
Donald - like indians. very like. err maybe in the far parents of him is Indians.
also last name Trump - it is some sort last name as True Arm or maybe Falcon eye. i think this family name was born in the last times when indians was moved into reservations.
it is my wishful thinking ofcoz.
i think i wrong - Indians not have red hairs. Indians - it is Mongoloids with black hair - it is a dominant gene. colored hair is a recessive gene.

but maybe your Trump is a real trump (like jocker). and maybe god bless America with Trump.
we have proverb: chickens are counted in autumn.
but there is another proverb: not such word which is not can be the food for chineese or the name for jews.

So, Trump is planning a may day parade. Opinions?

Not unusual.

Is she really a Russian agent?

Maybe.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

she :slight_smile:
hm.
but Trump in not only Donald but also and Melania…

well maybe you not so wrong.