Radio Chat RP topic

since radios are a bit useless , i thought we could “create a chat” here ,you need have a radio and for each sentence you say will cost you 1 charge , talk about pretty much anything going in your game , but keep it RPish , if you get me
i’ll go first
IC:
???:hello ? … is anyone there ? … (static)…this is ba…i th…nk one of them got me…my arm is infe…ted , badly , there is a pharmacy nearby bu… i m… not make it , remember me , Ous…Oh shit , they’re here , please , for all ou… sakes , surv… (transmission ended)

If you pick up this signal and can follow it to the source, join us. We’re making an apocalypse caravan.

i’m afrai…cannot. i only have a custo… ma… shopping cart , as soon as i get the tool…it’ll become a bike

“Civil authorities in your area have reported that the bodies of the dead are rising from their graves and attacking the living. Follow the messages broadcast on this frequency that will be updated as information become available. Do not attempt to approach or apprehend these bodies as they are considered extremely dangerous. This message repeats…”

“How does this bloody radio even work?.. Hello anyone?..damit…knobs twisting…hello?..faint murmuring and cursing. got it… Hello? Anyone?.. if anyone’s out therestatic…sachusetts, I repeat Massachusetts”

“Yeah I’m gettin ya loud an’ clear. Whats this about Massachusetts?”

This broadcast is in very high quality, but the voice does not seem to be human.

“I will clear any obstacle from your path. Simply call me on this channel. My radio is on at all times. I accept payment in tank shells, Power Storage modules, supernatural artifacts, and high-quality lenses.”

This signal is devoid of major static but incredibly faint.

“Anyone with security permissions to the … bio labs just outside of town: Admin locked people in here. Law enforcement, fire department, someone with explosives and working comms, I don’t care - I’m locked four floors down and the entire lab’s offline save for security and the refrigeration units. Please…”

“I have just taken over a local radio station and am amking a stronghold out of it. Any hearing in the direction that makes this signal clearer, we have food, medecine, weapons. In need of tools, fuek and knowledge of construction, trade welcome”.

((So are we going to make a world out of this or are we all just going to randomly post things at each other?))

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:8, topic:12854”]This signal is devoid of major static but incredibly faint.

“Anyone with security permissions to the … bio labs just outside of town: Admin locked people in here. Law enforcement, fire department, someone with explosives and working comms, I don’t care - I’m locked four floors down and the entire lab’s offline save for security and the refrigeration units. Please…”[/quote]
This broadcast is in very high quality, but the voice does not seem to be human.

I copy. Do you have any complex electronics, high explosives, or extradimensional objects? I do not work for free.

Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on dostance from radio station.

“One of our scouts has spotted a rather large horde 10 miles west of here, please refrain from comming near this area until further notice…Any one out there with capable of combat who is willing to help? We can spare various raw materials and a few plutonium cells.”

[quote=“Noctifer, post:11, topic:12854”]Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on dostance from radio station.

“One of our scouts has spotted a rather large horde 10 miles west of here, please refrain from comming near this area until further notice…Any one out there with capable of combat who is willing to help? We can spare various raw materials and a few plutonium cells.”[/quote]
“got a decked out electric car and a shotgun with a hundred shells , two magazines for my glock as well , i will try to help out as soon as i deal with the minor horde that is surrounding my cabin , if i make it , that is. Oussama here , over and out”

Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on distance from radio station.
A private channel currently being used to communicate specifically with Oussama.

"Much appreciated, we have a reloading hub is you have the ingredients webcan get you some new shotshells. We have yet to officialy name this compound but some here call it radio hub. You can call me Spreader or spread for short.

Public broadcast.
Guess I should tell you more about this fine place we have secured. I am someone obsesed with tech to the point were I augmented myself with commercial bionics… I am good at mechanics, electronics and computers. With the help of former first responders and military personel left behind when it all went down we took over a radio station on the outskirts of town. We done many supply raids and have food, medicine, raw material and weapons but no ammo, fuel or meanigful tools beyond hammers and screwdrivers. We have a reloading station, food preservation racks, crating stations and this hear radio transmiter I managed to get working. I am bradcasting as the pseudonym of spreader, that is what I am going by. Folks hear have named this place radio hub but that is subject to change. We have ti good here save for the horde in the distance… Spreader out."

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:10, topic:12854”]((So are we going to make a world out of this or are we all just going to randomly post things at each other?))

I copy. Do you have any complex electronics, high explosives, or extradimensional objects? I do not work for free.[/quote]

“Oh thank god.”

There is a long delay of radio silence,

“…I need to salvage more batteries, radio limited. … please, I’m just a lab tech assistant I don’t have access to much down here. Might… might be teleporters. Raw materials for explosives. Food limited…”

I have your position. I am coming.

Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loadness depending on dostance from radio station.

“The horde is in the city as of the broadcasting of this message…many enhanced monstrocities are among the dead…We are down to melee and pneumatic weapons we manage to improvices using pebbles as ammo. This is going to be rough, if you don’t hear from me again stay away from the source of this broadcast, its not worth it…”

((OOC : might be good to stage "trades’ and then debug in whatever you “gained” and burn/destroy whatevermyou traded

[quote=“Noctifer, post:16, topic:12854”]Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loudness depending on distance from radio station.

“The horde is in the city as of the broadcasting of this message…many enhanced monstrosities are among the dead…We are down to melee and pneumatic weapons we manage to improvised using pebbles as ammo. This is going to be rough, if you don’t hear from me again stay away from the source of this broadcast, its not worth it…”[/quote]

The Radio message has a bit background static, no matter how close you are to a radio tower/station, and the voice sounds strained; perhaps heavily injured

I may be able to help with your problem… Grunts Found this Missile Silo with the Missile still inside and ready to fire; I’ll be able to triangulate your radio’s coordinates and let this puppy give that horde some hell. That is if you allow it. I will wait as long as I can for a response.

Good luck, and god speed… Nathan signing out.

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:8, topic:12854”]This signal is devoid of major static but incredibly faint.

“Anyone with security permissions to the … bio labs just outside of town: Admin locked people in here. Law enforcement, fire department, someone with explosives and working comms, I don’t care - I’m locked four floors down and the entire lab’s offline save for security and the refrigeration units. Please…”[/quote]

“Bio lab you say? I think I saw one a ways back, I’ll start hoofin it there plus I have 'splosives for days!”

[quote=“TheMightyHercules, post:18, topic:12854”][quote=“Noctifer, post:16, topic:12854”]Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loudness depending on distance from radio station.

“The horde is in the city as of the broadcasting of this message…many enhanced monstrosities are among the dead…We are down to melee and pneumatic weapons we manage to improvised using pebbles as ammo. This is going to be rough, if you don’t hear from me again stay away from the source of this broadcast, its not worth it…”[/quote]

The Radio message has a bit background static, no matter how close you are to a radio tower/station, and the voice sounds strained; perhaps heavily injured

I may be able to help with your problem… Grunts Found this Missile Silo with the Missile still inside and ready to fire; I’ll be able to triangulate your radio’s coordinates and let this puppy give that horde some hell. That is if you allow it. I will wait as long as I can for a response.

Good luck, and god speed… Nathan signing out.[/quote]

Radio message is as clear as day but background static can be hear with loudness depending on distance from radio station.

This woukd be the right time to do it, Just far away to deal with the bakst and fallout. A launch would be greatly appreciated.