Oh shoot, I forgot to put any points in to luck!

So I start as an evacuee police mans womans, i manage to convince fancy pants to come with me… and i walk down the stairs… HULK SMASH

You guys heve any 100 luck stories?

Spawned in and had random fire in the shelter. It burned the building down before I could escape. Didn’t even have the burning building start just loaded up a new world and fire.

lab opens first door after leaving cell. turret

That once happened to me too

Just had that happen the other day on like the 4th try I finally got the skill to craft an electrohack… instadeath. Not even mad, the last time I played I think labs were a little bit different of a lay out, and am enjoying learning them again.

100 Child zombies in School start. Due to the fact there was 2 parks next to the school

Doesn’t electrohack hack safes and computers? I remember needing a control laptop to make friends with a turret.

I don’t think the electohack can hack PC terminals, just doors that need a Military ID or Science ID and electronic safes, but it doesn’t disable the turrets like if you actually use an ID card.

A control laptop does hack robots and turrets, so I’ve found it good to use the laptop and electrohack together. I think you need to find the book with the recipe though, because I did have the components for one :frowning:

i got a new one again lab. so i did a lab challenge this time with tentacle limbs. so when i fininaly find a id card and a grenade to take out the turret the guarded the entrance i found out. that the lab connected to a prison. fuck first i get through the turrets now i have to get through the bots

There was that time I walked out of the evac shelter and was immediately painted with a laser. Then, you know, I turned into a red mist and died.

And that other time, back before fires were retooled. I’d been drawing zombies out of a megastore for many hours, finally getting ready to dive inside. I set a small fire maybe five tiles from the store to cook some meat and eat first. Well, of course I ended up burning down the megastore, despite trying to douse the fire.

Good times.

Or that time, recently, when I was modding and trying to make my own window, hoping to make it bulletproof. In testing, as soon as I turned the corner a secubot put a bullet in my brain. Not so bulletproof.

Secure bots are too op