[GMC] Goats Mod Compilation V 0.1.8 now with GMC.exe

so behind the offline scene, i’ve been testing out this mod compilation and holy snacks…

never thought that it is possible to get overwhelmed by mod choice, and it runs perfectly with random error that didn’t crash the game (although at some point an error caused some mod to be unloaded out of the world)

2 Likes

I haven’t had any test for in-game, this doesn’t sound mod related at all unless the game doesn’t like the code from some mods might be outdated code still there, thank you for getting back to me, I’m currently adding missing code from mods, its working to some extent and the next release is going to be massive (i havent released anything for a while)

Whats next after F.0
time that's done I'm going to merge the overwhelming amount of mods because some mods can be merged, plus starting my overhaul mod main objective is varients @ every aspect of the game. but well see how things go

incase people are wondering about (added to the first post)

1. More Factions - will start after F.0
  • _base (abstracts) -i will use alot of abstracts-

• current plans are to make the characters(NPCs)

1. More construction - will start after F.0
  • start work on varients construction (id like to make weaker and stronger varients or just weaker you can build -build menu might end up hetic well see how it works, i can add categorys for weak, normal and ?strong-superior?)
  1. More items - will start after F.0
  • this will be done in bits and will start with a merge of all items mods id like to include with the owner mentioned in credits.txt or within the modinfo.json

• i will expand every magazine add new ammo, to-begin with

1 Like

will only be released for F.0 (or the casing fix release) then ill continue with updating everything onces all this is done

allright, sorry for late replies… turns out Animatronics mod has “Bad Terrain” error that caused it to unloaded from the world.

minor error though, still fun to play.

2 Likes

Can you post the error image here?

tell me if its fixed with the update

I installed this via the directions, but when I run the game (via the launcher) I don’t see any new mods.

Hmm, ok, I think I fixed that problem (I just moved the folders into mods instead of just data), but now it seems like the “No” mods are conflicting with already installed, mods, even though I moved all of the already installed mods out of the mods folder, so it’s just the compilation mods there.

Oh wait-maybe it’s because I have all 3 folders installed?
Edit: Yup, that was it.

update? which one?
im currently using E-Stable Release

forgot to screenshot it but i remember the error says :
“loaded bad ter! bankrupt_pizzeria_north”
“loaded bad ter! bankrupt_pizzeria_east”
“loaded bad ter! bankrupt_pizzeria_south”

its
"yourCDDAdir\mods" put everything but mainline and no mods in here
or
"yourCDDAdir\data\mods" only place no mods and mainline mods in here as they overwrite everything if you want

alternitivly drop everything inside "yourCDDAdir\data\mods"

thought this was experimental thought i fixed it, E release has some bugs

EDIT: currently linting everything in E then ill fix the bugs and such post back when its done

there isnt a north east south bankrupt_pizzeria its just bankruptpizzeria and it spawns i will need more info to fix this maybe a save and debug.log if possible the crash.log

okie dokie~ will post the necessary info, right now im doing some testing on all the E-stable mods available because i found that some mod has like weird and funny items and description (shoggoth maid, most OP partner + weird one…)

i actually got this bug, it wasn’t bankruptpizzeria thought. if your game wont launch now I had to reinstall cdda for some reason, it came out of no where and isn’t mod related. since i actually got it with any mods installed.

I’m not a very fluent person when it comes to modding so bare with me please. I followed the guide as well as I could, but ended up getting a black screen on launch. So, to get around this I uninstalled everything, and reinstalled things folder by folder to see where the problem was. Turns out it was in “Unlesh_the_mods”, unfortunately that’s the largest folder, so instead I checked the logs, and saw “there is already a mod with ident WHALEYHAIR_UDP” at the bottom.

I remember this one specifically cause I was having trouble figuring out where to put the tileset folders, anyway the “Whaleys_New_Hair_mod” and “Whaley_Hair_and_Tattoo” folders share the same ident in the modinfo json. I don’t know if that is actually what was causing the black screen, but deleteing the former folder DID get rid of the black screen. If I wanted to keep both, I assume changing the ident on one of them would make it work? I just don’t know if that is ‘safe’ to do or not.

Edit: I should probably mention this was with the experimental build version.

Yes, that will fix it. If you didn’t use the mod before (and there’s no other mod dependending on it, which I doubt), it’s “save” to do.

Alright, thank you. :slight_smile:

Seems to be the same problem with Zets hair mod as well. What is it with these hair mods lol. I’m starting to think I shouldn’t have installed those tileset mod folders.

here’s were bugs get posted Post issues on the forums or Post issues on Github