Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures

Thanks for telling me.

Back for a moment. I disappeared without a trace because my new job took most of my time now and I don’t know how to manage it well.
I got removed from CleverRaven group. Not sure if it’s because of me being overly critical or just a purge of inactive members. Either way, sorry if I hurt anyone - I try to treat others like I treat myself, but this isn’t a good idea if you’re used to negativity and self-deprecation.

I most likely won’t be coming back to regular development. I’ll check on the forums a few times. If I’m needed for something, e-mail is the best route.

Bad news, everyone!
That’s really sad, we’ll be missing you. I really hope you’ll find free time for yourself (and maybe Cata too).

Simple purge of inactive members, you’re welcome to rejoin.
EDIT: Congratulations on the job. Hope it’s going well other than the time management issue.

Irregular will be very good too.

I could make a PR now and then, though not as huge (or as often) as before. I probably won’t pick up the old huge projects, unless someone really needs them done.
I rethought the whole code quality thing and I see what you meant about loose coupling and all that jazz. If we have a plan, I could contribute to that. I could use some practice with design patterns or changing inheritance to composition.

My computer fan is essentially broken, so coding will be less common

Just a fan? Put a gofundme together for $20? :wink: