Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures

Greetings, I have been playing this game for so long I thought I would make an account and take a more active role in the community. I really want to help out by providing insights and suggestions as to how the game can be further improved, as well as report any bugs I encounter.

Btw, how is it possible that no one else has picked this username?!

Welcome and glad to see new members on the community!

The world is full of surprises.

I am enjoying a soft return to the forums. Not sure how active I’ll be; but!

It is a start. I needed the break, for sure.

Hello, all! I have no idea if I have much in the way of moderator powers (I don’t think I had them set properly last time. That, or I was stressed out enough to be rendered incapable of figuring them out. Shrug), but for now, hellos are about all I can handle.

Annnnd that’s because I am still on vacation in Utah, just south of Salt Lake city! WOO! I normally live up in Ottawa. I’ve finally gotten up the chutzpah to fly here and meet some beloved friends, and it is only doing me good. Learning to literally fly solo, as well as the relationship building. I fly home on Tuesday, arriving late at night.

I fully expect my boss to be a derphead and have me schedulled for an extra-long shift Wednesday morning. Who knows? I ain’t messaging him from here just to find out crap I don’t wanna think about on holiday! It costs me money out here! I’m not paying a defunct Canadian penny just to ask when I make money next. Heh.

Depending on how much downtime I suffer at the airport, CDDA may well help me pass the time.

It is good to visit this forum again.

Welcome back Pthalocy! Fancy seeing you here again.

Fancy as hell! I gave up a long time ago on trying to predict whether I’ll stay in a fandom/social group, vanish, or mysteriously return unannounced. I’ve got an attention deficit; it’s high time I admitted it affects more than my short-term behaviours.

Sometimes a guy needs his away-time. Sometimes that same guy shows up on your doorstep before you’ve had time to do the dishes. Herp-a-doo!

Welcome (softly) back! It’s good to see you’re still kicking, Pthalocy. Say hi to the Mormons for me, won’t you?

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:485, topic:4612”]Fancy as hell! I gave up a long time ago on trying to predict whether I’ll stay in a fandom/social group, vanish, or mysteriously return unannounced. I’ve got an attention deficit; it’s high time I admitted it affects more than my short-term behaviours.

Sometimes a guy needs his away-time. Sometimes that same guy shows up on your doorstep before you’ve had time to do the dishes. Herp-a-doo![/quote]

I wonder how many mmos i left without even saying bye after months of playing.

i have played exactly 1 mmo in my life

Time to go.

I guess I did say hi to a few mormons! The only thing religion-related that came up was that my girlfriend had to go to church on sunday and I very obviously stayed home and bothered you guys like a heathen, instead.

Welcome back fellow “heathen” Guess I should say hi to everyone again too, don’t think I was gone all THAT long… but better safe than sorry. so… Hi.

bye

Hello, so this is the thread for introductions? Well I’m new here, though I’ve been playing cataclysm for a while.

Welcome to the forums! Always good to see new faces.

Welcome to the forums! Always good to see new faces.[/quote]

No it is a smoker z can t you see. Get your gas mask and get rif of it >:(

No it is a smoker z can t you see. Get your gas mask and get rif of it >:([/quote]
It is a friendly raised with the necromancy mod, no need to worry.

No it is a smoker z can t you see. Get your gas mask and get rif of it >:([/quote]

FOOL! I AM [HARDTOSHOOT], YOUR PUNY MORTAL WEAPONS CANNOT HIT ME!

Eh. Thats what all these bombs and such are for. And these RC cars.

…I might have to rethink that plan.

Fires are the way to beat smokers early game

And, like all monsters, avoiding them entirely works well.