Answer me that. Ask random shit get real answers...probably cuz trust internet

Twas a Yellow-blotched map turtle how bad is it? AM I DYING?

Turtles are normally not poisonous.

Why are we asking questions about asking why things are and why said things happen. Really why ask anything, why not use google? Why was this thread made in the first place and why it wasn’t made sooner.
Finally, why am I asking this?

anything and everything. We are shaped by our past, every decision and everything we had no control over. How we react to them now, and the decisions we make shape what might be our future, and the future of those around us. Even the seemingly smallest of things can cause an epiphany and change or perception or decision making, if we allow it, and sometimes even without our consent.[/quote]
you win this thread.

Twas a Yellow-blotched map turtle how bad is it? AM I DYING?[/quote]

Oh… oh my that is bad, not only can you never drink OJ again but you must never ever think about tacos ever again. Don’t eat em, cook em, think about em nothin…or…or else… you…you’ll die in a pool of your own vomit-blood while a vulture eats your intestines for all eternity.

[quote=“bubbadoo14, post:103, topic:8861”]Why are we asking questions about asking why things are and why said things happen. Really why ask anything, why not use google? Why was this thread made in the first place and why it wasn’t made sooner.
Finally, why am I asking this?[/quote]
[size=36pt]:3[/size]
Ask questions you must young one, or learn you do not. Trust instincts you must and only then awaits you great treasure. Feel the force young one, settle your mind, clarity you allow to come. Answer much does Google, but the big ones it does not.

Anyone wana help me keep track of how many times I won? maybe we should set up a pointless point system like who’s line where the points just down mater and if they did they would lose their value. Not unlike search engines that aren’t Google

sory for …triple post O.o oh shit I think that means I lose. anyways sorry for eesh triple post, but I had to much shit to respond to and just having 2 in 1 it started getting all convoluted and ugly. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Triple post? You gonna get the hammer!

[quote=“bubbadoo14, post:103, topic:8861”]Why are we asking questions about asking why things are and why said things happen. Really why ask anything, why not use google? Why was this thread made in the first place and why it wasn’t made sooner.
Finally, why am I asking this?

Yes…

Oh sweet mother of mercy it was only double post felt like a triple for some reason… probably the edit of double response in first post

Why aren’t rectums square?

Because

Good question, I’ve got nothing

They are square because you are square. If you spend the time to think outside the box, you will find that things cum out more round. People with imagination and cleverness will always be less square than those who waste their lives never questioning what they are told, such as that rectums are square.

I keep accidentally-ing words is that bad?

Being Inglish, I see no problem with it.

Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself. Sprays Caconym with water-sprayer thing

I c noo thang wong hear. cary oon

YOU THINK THAT CAN STOP ME? FOOL ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ENSURED YOUR OWN DOOM.

ALSO ANOTHER QUESTION HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK?

Submit to the pleasurable sensations of the water-sprayer.

YOU THINK THAT CAN STOP ME? FOOL ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ENSURED YOUR OWN DOOM.

ALSO ANOTHER QUESTION HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK?[/quote]
See that button that says ‘Caps lock’? Press it. It sometimes has a little green light that indicates that it’s on.

Is your mom hot?

Purple. The answer to everything is purple.

Purple is love. Purple is life.