Answer me that. Ask random shit get real answers...probably cuz trust internet

A chemical reaction within the brain (the logical part of your being) which often defies any real form of logic, leaving you a confused mess of emotions which you quickly become addicted to resulting in terrible depression if it is ever ripped away form you for any reason, the more logical the reason the more painful the resulting withdraw. Dam I can’t wait till I fall in love.

Definition: ‘Love’ is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope… Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Definition: ‘Love’ is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope… Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.[/quote]
you win meatbag.

oh THAT love. Here I was thinking you meant real love not a chick flick about the love between a man, and a man made instrument of precision. (preferably of death and destruction with a side of explosions)

you should have clarified and said you were looking for a sappy love story definition such as Expendables, Die hard, or The A-Team.

[quote=“Litppunk, post:44, topic:8861”]oh THAT love. Here I was thinking you meant real love not a chick flick about the love between a man, and a man made instrument of precision. (preferably of death and destruction with a side of explosions)

you should have clarified and said you were looking for a sappy love story definition such as Expendables, Die hard, or The A-Team.[/quote]
you also win.
on topic, what is the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

African or European?

Also why no cocoanuts? I like my swallows better when they fly abreast holding a cocoanut.

(Gata love that movie, my cousin was the squire for King Aurthur in school play and did a dam good job of it (now on an acting scholarship)

if I was a potato would I be a good potato?

You’re never good at anything. Potatoes are a part of everything. Therefore, you would not be a good potato.

[size=3pt]Please don’t hurt me.[/size]

How do I take a dump

Shove [i]yourself[/I] down the toilet, because you are the piece of shit.

[size=4pt]i’m joking please don’t hit me[/size]

Use a truck

first you eat, chewing your food to break it up and give it greater surface area. Meanwhile enzymes in your saliva break down sugar based compounds in the food you are eating. Then you swallow in a process that normally closes off the airways to the lungs, taking the food down to your stomach. There the food is held while the stomach secretes acid to further break down the food, which doesn’t harm the stomach due to a mucus lining which your body remakes each time it secretes acid. I forget which comes first acid or mucus, but the process is based largely on your internal clock so that regularly scheduled meals already have a stomach ready and waiting to digest them. From here the food is passed through various organs including your intestines which with the help of beneficial bacteria absorb as much nutrients as possible, while simultaneously separating the solids from the liquids. At the same time the intestines compact the food back together into a solid mass and moving it through by contracting and expanding in a way not dissimilar to an inside out snake moving about. This eventually forces the food back out, since you have no control of your internal organs and can only pucker the outside. Then, hopefully, you take off your pants, squat/sit down and drop your load in a location socially acceptable.

Although stuffing your entire being down the toilet is also acceptable as you ARE a shit, but I wouldn’t flush you. You are my favorite little turd ^.^

How do I make a good comeback to an unnecessary insult

Find your local dump site, go in heavily armed maybe and claim it as yours, maaaaybe take a couple of hostages to back up your claim. Then either get killed or taken away to a house for Crazies.

How do I make a good comeback to an unnecessary insult[/quote]

You don’t because It wasn’t entirely an insult merely a majorly backhanded compliment

okey ;w;

ahhh there there its alright, I think your a pretty swell guy. I don’t care what EVERYONE else says. ^.^

How do i cause the cataclysm irl?

[ul]you don’t you just wait. We are currently “past due” for a magnetic reversal, past due for a large meteor impact (with one headed towards us soon) Isis working their asses off to get WWIII in the works, past due for a solar flare large enough to wipe out our power grid (which we have the technology to protect against but have decided is not worth the cost), several instances where a nuclear weapon was almost set off by accident. We are lucky we havn’t blown ourselves up yet.

Just found this while trying to get specs on the three I knew about. Not sure how trust worthy source is seems kinda sketchy.
Oops!

This one seems legit, and I am terrified by how many times it was a near thing[/ul]

Divide five by zero.