Answer me that. Ask random shit get real answers...probably cuz trust internet

because you played TiTs on Fenoxo’s blog and didn’t do the first thing it told you to do.

what was the first thing it told you to do?

Looks up Fenoxo’s blog

Dafuq did I just play?

congrats you are now corrupted forever for all the rest of your life. That mix of sexy/disturbing/creepy fetishes will never be more than a creepy thought away

damn right or at lest that’s what happens with COC is TiTs worth playing tho?

yea Coc and Tits are largely similar, although I think TiTs is a little bit better game overall, little bit less of a grind to get through as well, little bit more interactive, and better story line, although it is unfinished so far. The fox characters in both are disturbing yet sexy more so than most of the game in my opinion. Expect to walk away with a bad case of tennis elbow. Jiminy cricket does not approve.

If you are standing to close to the event horizon of a black hole the number starts to get bigger, although if your that close to the event horizon you should probably rethink the priority of adding numbers instead of GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. Just a thought.

How does I hide dis ded body? Askn 4 “A Friend”*.

[size=1pt]That “A Friend” asshole always getting others to make questionable queries.[/size]

[quote=“Caconym, post:29, topic:8861”]How does I hide dis ded body? Askn 4 “A Friend”*.

[size=1pt]That “A Friend” asshole always getting others to make questionable queries.[/size][/quote]

Hide him in your pocket

I am not sure I feel safe answering this as if its a friend that requires you to ask this, then I don’t think I want to be considered your friend, and you be asking around for a good way to dispose of me. Sounds like a vicious cycle. I recommend care bears and rainbow unicorn hugs to end it.

If you have ever watched Breaking Bad you should know that the best way to dispose of a body is using glorious acid.

[quote=“Caconym, post:29, topic:8861”]How does I hide dis ded body? Askn 4 “A Friend”*.

[size=1pt]That “A Friend” asshole always getting others to make questionable queries.[/size][/quote]

Cut the body into smal chunks.

put the pieces into black plastic bags (use enough of them so they don t rip from the weigh.

Bring them to a waste burning facility.

Throw the bags into the bunker.

Use gloves.

Works every time.

Note: make sure to have your pokerface on as to not provoke an audite of your bags.

long as Im not being disposed… create rocket ship, launch it at the sun, Laugh as Merica shoots it down with anti-missile chemical lasers that we don’t have, and it crash lands near North Korea pissing Kim off and making him do something stupid, which distracts the world from what the hell you were launching in the first place… works every time.

Or you could have Gerald the Door ejaculate on it. Then everybody is distracted by the door that has the ability to actually produce semen to worry about the dead body.

yea but that is overly complicated I like involving NK much better

This sounds like the best option…

Potato.

Potato.[/quote]
except on Tuesdays, that is when it equals fishsticks!

WHAT IS LOVE