Adventures of the Catawastes

Bear rekkr: he raises an eyebrown “These weaklings?” he makes a gesture that encompass the general region “If they can’t defend their freedom, they are not worthy of having it… they shall serve as thralls”

They are few, if their freedom grants your own it is hardly a sacrifice, is it?

Bear rekkr: his features harden, he seems insulted “We are free!, we can protect our freedom, so we deserve it, the Patriots are nothing more than pompous fools… much like yourself”

Momotaro clenches his jaw, the other Bears also look pissed.

“Sorry, I am only trying to understand, I mean no offense. Everyone says you are free, yourself included, but talk as though you check your every action against the patriots. Did I misunderstand? What would happen if Cynbel said no to Anything the patriots said? Or disagreed with a tactical decision, does he have that choice? You spoke as though he and you are unhappy with the path the patriots take, yet it is still their path you walk is it not?”

Bear rekkr:“For the moment, but we gain nothing by joining forces with the weak, Cynbel is as free as all of us!, he makes the choices he thinks is best for the clan, and that choice is, for the moment, to play ball with the Patriots”

“Ok. Did I forget anything master? Well besides…um…the orders.”

Momotaro:“No, I think we are done” he observes the Bears for a short while, his eyes trailing over the three of them, then turns to you, he looks like he is expecting something

“then I thank you for giving me much to think about bears”

Gestures for Momo to lead the way to the other side of the bears, such that Momo will be on the opposite side of the bears as Lit, before they continue on.

Momotaro stands up and walks to the other side of the campfire, all members of the bears are in-between the two of you now, bear 3º is closest to Momotaro, with 2º in the middle and the bear’s rekkr is closest to you.

They look puzzled by Momotaro’s sudden action.

Lit moves behind the nearest, now that they are watching momo, and pistol whips him in the back of the head, before lowering him to the ground.

(feel free to tell me something went wrong or not the way I wrote it in these fights, you tried x, but y happens and you fail, z happens instead)

You try to pistol whip the rekkr, but when you hit him in the back of the head, he does not go down, he is now furious

Bear rekkr:“You dare!” he stands up and backhands you with great force

the impact sends you reeling

Bear 3º turns when she hears the noise, then Momotaro draws his sword and strikes her, the blade digs into her collar bone and stops there, she takes it like a real woman and looks pissed!.

Bear 3º she drops her flamethrower and grabs Momotaro by the throat in a choke position with both of her hands

From a hidden position, Helena shots her silenced sigsaur at Bear 2º, the bullet hits him in the thigh… but he takes it like a real man!, he is still standing.

Bear 2º turns his RPG toward the forest.

{Health status
Litppunk’s party: Litppunk [Left leg: lacerated {Bandaged} Face: Bruised] // Helena [Healthy] {Hidden} // Momotaro [Healthy] {Being choked by bear 3º} // Jane [Healthy]Bears: Bear rekkr [Back of head: Brusied] // Bear 2º [right thigh, shot and bleeding] // Bear 3º [deep cut in right shoulder, chipped collar bone] {Choking Momotaro}
}

Jane approaches the RV closer to the scene. she is still far.

“yeah, figured, still I had to try not to kill ya’ll, now doing so will be trickier but… if its a test of strength I need to pass, then besting you three without killing you should be enough” lit grins at the bears, chuckling lightly “right?”

Lit pulls his glock and starts shooting the most relevantly threatening bears in the arms.

“sorry, about this, I’ll try to do as little damage as possible great bears.”

as you get to “now doing so will be trickier, but” the rekkr punches you in the gut, you can taste the bile rising to your mouth and your breath leaving you

Momotaro: he speaks in between chockes “Don’t… talk coughs FIGTH!” he lets go of his katana and puts his hands on Bear 3º face and with his thumbs he pushes her eyes in

Bear 2º:“Arrg!” she lets go of Momotaro and swats his arms away with a pained expresion

Bear 2º fires his RPG to the forest… the rocket travels a fair distance before exploding.

{Health status
Litppunk’s party: Litppunk [Left leg: lacerated {Bandaged}, Face: Bruised, Stomach: bruised] {Nauseus} // Helena [Healthy] {Hidden} // Momotaro [Healthy] // Jane [Healthy]
Bears: Bear rekkr [Back of head: Brusied] // Bear 2º [right thigh, shot and bleeding] // Bear 3º [deep cut in right shoulder, chipped collar bone] {In pain}
}

lit works on shooting arms, grabbing and holding a Kpinga in his off-hand/supporting hand like one would normally see someone doing with a tactical knife, for if one of the bears gets too close.

You shoot the Bear rekkr in the arms, hitting his arms on the elbows… he takes it like a real man… but his arms are hanging limp on his sides

Bear rekkr:“Rhhgggg!!” he jumps towards you and goes for a drop kick

Momotaro pulls a metal spike from his o-yoroi and drives it into Bear 3º’s knee… she takes it like a real woman… but she falls to a sitting position.

Bear 3º sweeps Momotaro with her good leg, Momotaro falls prone.

Bear 2º tosses the now spent RPG away, then turns to you and starts for a sprint.

From a hidden position, Helena fires her silenced pistol, hitting Bear 2º in the back… he takes it like a real man and does not slow down.

The RV can now be clearly seen from the fight.

{Health status
Litppunk’s party: Litppunk [Left leg: lacerated {Bandaged}, Face: Bruised, Stomach: bruised] {Nauseus} // Helena [Healthy] {Hidden} // Momotaro [Healthy] {Prone} // Jane [Healthy]

Bears: Bear rekkr [Back of head: Brusied] [arms disabled and bleeding] // Bear 2º [right thigh, shot and bleeding], [torso, shot and bleeding] // Bear 3º [deep cut in right shoulder, chipped collar bone], [Shattered right knee, bleeding] {siting}
}

Lit moves out of Bear Rekkr’s way, slashing the back of his knee, following through with disabling attacks on the charging bear 2

you dodge the drop kick and slash the back of the rekkr’s right knee, the rekkr falls to the ground, the tendon in his right knee severed, he struggles to get back up on one leg, after that you shot the kneecaps of the charging bear 2º, who falls flat on his face.

Bear 3º she leans forward and grabs Momotaro’s head with both her hands, pulls him toward her and puts him in a sleeper hold.

Momotaro grabs the jammed spike on bear 3º’s knee, yanks it out and jams it in the bear 3º’s temple, Bear 3º eyes bulge and her teeth clench so hard as to crack, without a sound she falls over dead.

Bear 3º has been stuck down.

Bear 2º starts crawling on the ground, moving towards Litppunk… his determination is admirable but, he can be easily out paced in his current state.

{Health status
Litppunk’s party: Litppunk [Left leg: lacerated {Bandaged}, Face: Bruised, Stomach: bruised] {Nauseus} // Helena [Healthy] {Hidden} // Momotaro [Healthy] {Prone} // Jane [Healthy]

Bears: Bear rekkr [Back of head: Brusied] [arms disabled and bleeding] [right knee tendon severed, bleeding] {Prone} // Bear 2º [right thigh, shot and bleeding], [torso, shot and bleeding], [knees shot and bleeding], {Crawling} // Bear 3º [DEAD]
}

“Ok bears, you can stop now, before we have to kill another of you”
Lit points the gun at the crawling bear 2

The rekkr struggles to his feet and finally stands back up… he is wobbling and having a hard time keeping his balance.

Bear 2º looks you dead in the eye and spits at your feet

Momotaro stands up and looks at you quizzically

Bear rekkr:“Just who the hell do you think you are?”

Momotaro:to Litppunk “What are you doing?”

{Health status
Litppunk’s party: Litppunk [Left leg: lacerated {Bandaged}, Face: Bruised, Stomach: bruised] {Nauseus} // Helena [Healthy] {Hidden} // Momotaro [Healthy] // Jane [Healthy]

Bears: Bear rekkr [Back of head: Brusied] [arms disabled and bleeding] [right knee tendon severed, bleeding] // Bear 2º [right thigh, shot and bleeding], [torso, shot and bleeding], [knees shot and bleeding], {Crawling} // Bear 3º [DEAD]
}

“Damit bears Learn to have some give. Brittle isn’t strong. And I don’t care for killing honorable opponents like yourselves, even if its a warped honor”

Looks at Momo “I’m going to have to shoot em in the head arn’t I?”